1. Choose a shade as close to your natural colouring as possible. You can do this by testing the colour over your jaw.
2. Apply foundation evenly, by putting dots of foundation, one on each of the cheeks, the forehead, the nose and the jaw. Smudge these dots, extending out from center of face towards roots of hair, as well as jawbone, to avoid an obvious line along jaw line.
3. Dab your face with a face tissue, to remove any extra foundation, and to also achieve a matted look.
EASY STEPS TO APPLY FACE POWDER
1.Choose a shade of the powder as close to your skin colour as possible, unless you are looking for a particular look - like the bronze look or the gold look.
2. Apply powder first with a powder puff, using feather like strokes to provide a longer-lasting hold.
3.Using a large brush and with downwards movements, dust off any excess powder to hide facial hair.
Hey! a party is up and you have no time to a walk to the beauty parlour.I hoped if I knew the art of makeup myself!
This section has been so designed so as to give you the basic idea of social dressing to a small get-together or party. Hence be ready to change yourself into a much complex and dignified women.
Steam your face once a week, pour cold water over the face to close all the pores, or you can use an astringent
After steaming clean your face with a good cleansing milk
After cleansing rub your face dry and massage a good cream little by little into the skin.
EASY STEPS FOR A PERFECT BLUSH
1. The shade of blusher you choose should complement the shade of the lipstick you are wearing.
2. Apply blusher in the hollow of the cheek, in a straight line with the pupil of the eye.
3. Using an outward movement, sweep blusher along cheekbone.
* Note: Blush-on is a powerful cosmetic for changing the face shapes, and it can be applied in different manners for a desired result. However, the 3 step technique mentioned above is a common technique, and suits most of the face shapes.
EASY STEPS FOR MESMERIZING EYELINER
1. Sharpen pencil to ensure a clean and flawless effect.
2. Draw a dark line across upper lashes as close to the base of lashes, as possible.
3.Using a cotton swab, smudge and soften outer corner of line to create a "smoky" effect.
EASY STEPS TO GET PERFECTLY CURLED LASHES
Follow these steps - before applying mascara and using a clean lash curler:
1.Clamp the curler at the base of lashes and hold it gently for upto 10 seconds.
2.Gently "walk" the curler up along the length of your lashes.
3. Apply mascara to maintain the curled look.
*Hint: Warming the curler for a moment with a blow-dryer helps to "set" the curl. Be careful - don't let the curler get too hot!
EASY STEPS FOR LUSCIOUS LIPS
1. Give your lips an outline. Define the shape of your mouth using a lip liner. Choose a shade that complements your favorite lipstick. Now color in your lips with the liner to get a colour that really clings.
2.Now use the lipstick to cover the liner, and blot any excess.
3. Set the look. Finish off with a little dusting of translucent powder and a second coat of lipstick. Or, just use a transfer-resistant lipstick, which stays perfect for hours